Administrative Assistant We are seeking candidates with an energetic spirit people who come to work every day ready to demonstrate their world class skills, perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job, engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future. What You Do
- Supports Production department activities and administrative tasks for Executive Team.
- Supports Facilities department with office administrative duties
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusionrn
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Foster positive team member relations through a culture of inclusivity, open and transparent 2-way communications, innovative workplace practices and compliance with all applicable laws
- Work collaboratively with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Ensure Production Department visuals are kept up-to-date
- Participate in improvement activities related to Production and administrative processes
- Support Executive Team administrative tasks, such as scheduling travel, expense reports and processing, meeting set-up, A3 reports, Purchase Requisitions and Orders, and other adhoc reports for the production teams.
- Support General Affairs/Production with break room supplies, upkeep of weekly team member coffee/water contributions, and printing and office supply inventory management and replenishment orders.
- Support General Affairs and Production with Team Member team building activities, birthday and special occasion acknowledgements, and external events
- Support the creation and maintenance of standardized Production department documents and work processes
- Create and utilize templates for form and presentation preparations
- Support membership activities with community, education and industry partners; work with leadership to determine sponsorship of related events and activities and monitor budget
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal customers team members, executive team, visitors
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed domestically and internationally
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative role, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience and knowledge of office administration
- Good communication skills; collaborative mindset; customer service skill
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements: