Mechanic Technician - Competitive Pay - Full Benefits
Kenan Advantage Group - Diesel Mechanics
KAG is Now Seeking Mechanic Technicians
Competitive Pay - All Experience Levels Welcome
- Competitive Rate of Pay (Based on Experience)
- Earn Extra with Our Mechanic Referral Program
- Tool Allowance Program
- Full Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- 401(K) with Matching Company Contributions
- Paid Vacation After One Year of Service
- Uniforms Provided
Diesel Mechanic Positions:
- Apprentice Program:
- This position will provide general maintenance duties in and around the shop operations and receive hands on training and instruction on preventative maintenance and repairs of Class 5 through Class 8 commercial vehicles to include tank trailer inspection and maintenance related to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
- Tech I, II & III:
- This position is required to safely and accurately perform general property and vehicle maintenance & repair duties in and around the shop operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead Tech:
- This position builds on duties from Tech I, II & III. You will also:
- Utilize and update the fleet maintenance management system.
- Manage local vendor relationships.
- Oversee all shop operations, including supervision of shop personnel.
- Make repairs on electrical systems, brake systems, and other components of the tractor.
All Positions Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License for Select Positions
- Experience in Heavy-Duty Vehicle Maintenance & Repair:
- Tech I: Minimum of 1 Year
- Tech II: Minimum of 3 Years
- Tech III & Lead Tech: Minimum of 5 Years
- Tech I to Lead Tech: Air Brake Certification in Compliance with FMCSR 396.25; Certified as a (DOT) Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspector in Compliance with FMCSR
- Tech II to Lead Tech: Willing to Obtain American Welding Society (AWS) and EPA 609 Certification